or how to live every day in the BLISS (peace, abundance & JOY) YOU are created for!
It’s time to disrupt that rut, stop making excuses and start taking control of your life, income and impact. It’s time to become the woman who believes peace, joy and abundance are actually possible!
I don’t know about you, but I’m done with rules. I’m done with all the expectations, ideas and “sh#$$y shoulds” life has tried to put on me! I’m ready to design life the way I want it, fully confident that God is for this, he is for me, and he is delighted when we decide we deserve BIGGER, BETTER, and FULLER lives!
Are you ready to claim your own Wild & Unruly life? To insist on experiencing a new level of BLISS?
Then YOU are the woman I’m writing for!
- Who believes bliss is possible and that she deserves it.
- Who understands that bliss is a deep abiding sense of peace, purpose and joy regardless of circumstances. She also understands that she has the power to change her circumstances!
- Who refuses to settle for less or minimize her dreams, gifts, talents or abilities.
- Who knows her needs, wants, dreams and desires matter and are NOT selfish.
- Who takes control of her own joy, peace and abundance (with Jesus!)
- Who freely pursues her relationship with Jesus from a place of love and acceptance.
- Who learns to quiet the voices in her head that do not align with a blissful outcome.
- Who believes in life, laughter and fun; and chooses to lighten up and enjoy herself, others and God.
- Who chooses to prioritize herself and her desires knowing they lead to her divine purpose.
- Who fully expects to enjoy every area of her life. She courageously challenges any belief, mindset or circumstance that says otherwise.
- Who rejects lack and embraces abundance, believing she is created to be a wealthy woman.
- Who knows others may misunderstand her motives and even accuse her of being selfish, unrealistic and foolish—but won’t let that stop her.
- Who boldly believes her success and her bliss positively impact others.
- Who determines her own level of happiness, and does not depend on someone else to “make her happy.”
- Who releases others from being responsible for her own emotional, financial or spiritual well-being.
- Who creates the world she wants through the power of her words.
- Who is crystal clear about who she is, what she wants and what she’s here to do.
- Who knows her worth is not dependent on her performance. She does not have to earn anything from God or prove that she is worthy to receive everything she wants in life.
- Who stays curious, delights in wonder, appreciates beauty and keeps her child-like faith in the glorious (yummy) goodness of God.
- Who believes in the legacy she is called to leave and spends time thinking abour how it will impact the people she loves and those she is called to serve.
How about it? Are you a woman who wants these things? Like really, in the core of your being, wants to be different AND make a difference?
Then stick around. This is the place you will find loving inspiration and spiritual encouragement to become exactly who God designed you to be, in the core of your being. No more pretending, and no more hiding.
My job is to empower you–and that amazing, wild, glorious baby unicorn hiding deep inside–to be free from all constraints, restraints, expectations and weights that have held you down! This tribe can help you not only discover your gifts, strengths and unique design, but release you to fly free!
I believe in you!