or how to live every day in the BLISS (peace, abundance & JOY) God created you for!
It’s time to disrupt that rut, stop making excuses and start taking control of your life, income and impact. It’s time to become the woman who believes peace, joy and abundance are actually possible!
I don’t know about you, but I’m done with rules. I’m done with all the expectations, ideas and “sh#$$y shoulds” life has tried to put on me! I’m ready to design life the way I want it, fully confident that God is for this, he is for me, and he is delighted when we decide we deserve BIGGER, BETTER, and FULLER lives!
Are you ready to claim your own wild & unruly life, to insist on experiencing a new level of BLISS? Then YOU are the woman I’m writing for…
- She believes bliss is possible and that she deserves it.
- She understands that bliss is a deep abiding sense of peace, purpose and joy regardless of circumstances. She also understands that she has the power to change her circumstances!
- She refuses to settle for less or minimize her dreams, gifts, talents or abilities.
- She knows her needs, wants, dreams and desires matter and are NOT selfish.
- She takes control of her own joy, peace and abundance (with Jesus!)
- She freely pursues her relationship with Jesus from a place of love and acceptance.
- She learns to quiet the voices in her head that do not align with a blissful outcome.
- She believes in life, laughter and fun; and chooses to lighten up and enjoy herself, others and God.
- She chooses to prioritize herself and her desires knowing they lead to her divine purpose.
- She fully expects to enjoy every area of her life. She courageously challenges any belief, mindset or circumstance that says otherwise.
- She rejects lack and embraces abundance, believing she is created to be a wealthy woman.
- She knows others may misunderstand her motives and even accuse her of being selfish, unrealistic and foolish—but won’t let that stop her.
- She boldly believes her success and her bliss positively impact others.
- She determines her own level of happiness, and does not depend on someone else to “maker her happy.”
- She releases others from being responsible for her own emotional, financial or spiritual well-being.
- She creates the world she wants through the power of her words.
- She is crystal clear about who she is, what she wants and what she’s here to do.
- She knows her worth is not dependent on her performance. She does not have to earn anything from God or prove that she is worthy to receive everything she wants in life.
- She stays curious, delights in wonder, appreciates beauty and keeps her child-like faith in the glorious (yummy) goodness of God.
- She believes in the legacy she is called to leave and spends time thinking abour how it will impact the people she loves and those she is called to serve.