And since we are his true children, we qualify to share all his treasures, for indeed, we are heirs of God himself. And since we are joined to Christ, we also inherit all that he is and all that he has. We will experience being co-glorified with him provided that we accept his sufferings as our own. The entire universe is standing on tiptoe, yearning to see the unveiling of God’s glorious sons and daughters! But now, with eager expectation, all creation longs for freedom from its slavery to decay and to experience with us the wonderful freedom coming to God’s children.Romans 8:17, 19:
This passage gives a beautiful picture of what it means to spiritually mother the next generation! We are to reveal God’s inheritance, agree with their true identity as sons and daughters of God and help them experience the wonderful freedom that is ours in Jesus! Of course, we must experience these things for ourselves first. As any good mom would do, we model and lead by example! I hope you are encouraged today as you identify with these affirmations and realign your identity with who God says you are! I believe in you!
Prayers/Affirmations for being a Spiritual Mother
- I am a spiritual mother carrying great authority and influence in the lives of others. I am a big presence in people’s lives calling out what the Father sees in them, what he has put in them, and his purpose for them.
- Like a loving mother, I teach, train, equip and encourage believers to grow up into the mature things of God, practice the supernatural and manifest their dreams and destiny.
- I balance tough love with positive exhortation and prophetic declarations in a way that empowers people to change, grow and believe.
- As a spiritual mom, I hand out spiritual inheritances that, up until now, have been unused.
- By walking people into spiritual principles and practices that release kingdom realities, I am raising up a new generation of co-heirs with Christ.
- In turn, this new generation of spiritual mothers will release God’s inheritance into their families, relationships and those they are called to influence.